Prop Guards Question

Reaction score
Getting ready to fly my Phantom 2 for the first time. I just put on the prop guards, but I notice small loops on the ends. They sent me string with the guards.
What is the string for and how does one tie them up, Loose? Tight?

Getting ready to fly my Phantom 2 for the first time. I just put on the prop guards, but I notice small loops on the ends. They sent me string with the guards.
What is the string for and how does one tie them up, Loose? Tight?
20211226_091856.jpg
Screenshot_20211226-091959_Gallery.jpg

Says for better protection and happy flying,,hard to find good picture,,this is first time I've seen string used to work as a soft brace,,,,I guess it makes them bit more forgiving
20211226_092752.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
String keeps you from getting hung up ,never used those strings but did guards way back. Now very important. If you take them off be sure and do not put those screws back in that came with the guards. Use original screws you took out or you will mess up your motors. They are longer .👍

View attachment 123310View attachment 123311
Says for better protection and happy flying,,hard to find good picture,,this is first time I've seen string used to work as a soft brace,,,,I guess it makes them bit more forgiving View attachment 123312
Says for better protection and happy flying,,hard to find good picture,,this is first time I've seen string used to work as a soft brace,,,,I guess it makes them bit more forgiving View attachment 123312
Big Thanks, Couldn't be any clearer.
Ianzone, Big Thanks couldn't be any clearer.
String keeps you from getting hung up ,never used those strings but did guards way back. Now very important. If you take them off be sure and do not put those screws back in that came with the guards. Use original screws you took out or you will mess up your motors. They are longer .👍
Dlrk. Good advise. Ill keep that in mind.

Dlrk. Good advise. Ill keep that in mind.
Yes if you put screws from prop guards backin without them they will ruin your motors. They are longer.
Welcome to the forum 👍👍

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers