Prop bag?

Reaction score
Pulled the trigger on black Friday deal....direct from DJI...no prop bag - just plastic. I emailed them about it and they said not included. I just sent them back a link to the video of the DJI tutorial unboxing...

I don’t care the color, but I really liked the bag on my P3.

Anyone else not get prop bag?

Also, I gotta say big dissapointment in customer service...but P4 Pro is pretty amazing...

Pulled the trigger on black Friday deal....direct from DJI...no prop bag - just plastic.

Direct from DJI yes, but is it new or a refurbished unit? I can see how a refurbished might not have the bag.

I actually prefer the clear plastic bags for my props so I can see and pick the ones I want at the time. I have one set of 4 with the 'gold stripe' tips, one set I dyed navy blue, one set brand new, and two 'used' white sets.

Last edited:
DJI sends props and bag with every repair or refurb I've ever gotten. @TheRealNick if you need a bag I'd gladly send you one, I have a few. PM me your address and I'll send it right out.

Direct from DJI yes, but is it new or a refurbished unit? I can see how a refurbished might not have the bag.

I actually prefer the clear plastic bags for my props so I can see and pick the ones I want at the time. I have one set of 4 with the 'gold stripe' tips, one set I dyed navy blue, one set brand new, and two 'used' white sets.
I understand different colors but other than aesthetics why do you have this variety?

I understand different colors but other than aesthetics why do you have this variety?

Aesthetics only really.

All of them are the OEM 'white' props. I bought the ones w/ stripes because I wanted a spare set and they were on sale at the time.

I dyed a set navy blue last July 1st and I have a P3S w/ red accents. At my BILs house on July 4th my bird was red, white, and blue.

The P3P I added later, bought used, came with green stickers on it, so now I want to dye a set of props a brown 'wood-look' color. Going to use liquid RIT dye again and thinking about combining Tan and Tangerine 50/50 with maybe a little Red.

I've always liked wooden props on real airplanes...

That’s cool. Haven’t had any bad effect as far as flying?

No bad effects at all... dye doesn't affect weight or balance.

Unlike paint, dye goes into the pores and the excess is washed off... paint adds a layer that will add weight and could be uneven.

I balanced all my props yesterday, and (just for you ;)) just now weighed three 4-prop sets... one set dyed, two unadulterated.

The two white sets were 50.53g and 49.62g... the dyed ones are 50.03g

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr