Prodigal Son returns after 21 months Need Technical Advice

Guys. Here is what's going on. When I attempt a compass calibration by toggling the S1 I get a solid green light. I do the dance, and then the light eventually changes back to a slow blinking green.

The quad flies great. The GPS switch does lock the quad in GPS. I flew yesterday in wind. In the center position the quad drifts. In GPS it locks in position well and fights the wind.

I realize the two (compass and GPS) are not directly related but I'm just trying to figure out how to get the compass calibrated before I attempt a RTH from any distance.

Are the IOC features working ? That may give some insight into whether or not the compass is calibrating properly.
Also are you ever getting yellow from the LED's ? Maybe the water messed up the RGB LED's and they are showing green when it should be yellow ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Are the IOC features working ? That may give some insight into whether or not the compass is calibrating properly.
Also are you ever getting yellow from the LED's ? Maybe the water messed up the RGB LED's and they are showing green when it should be yellow ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'll test the IOC. Since the crash I don't recal ever seeing any yellow or red lights. Strange that water would affect all four ESCs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94