Problems with DJI Go App

Reaction score
Been using a Phantom 3 Advanced and Samsung Galaxy TabA for a few months with no issues, all latest firmware etc

Today fired up the RC and AC tried to connect the app briefly flashed up something about map error and the app refused to connect to AC, red light on RC, re linked RC now got green light

I've uninstalled and tried reistalling the DJI before P4 app and it now says may not be compatable with your device, installed anyway but when it does connect I've got no camera just a black screen.

So question have DJI changed anything in the app or reduced the list of compatable screens, what app am I supposed to use now??

Thanks in advance

So what app are you trying to use for your P3? You surely can't use the app for the P4 because it won't be compatible. Your issue resides somewhere else as most other DJI Go app users are not having the problem you are.

My DJI Go app has worked flawlessly since I installed it last September for my P3A.

So what app are you trying to use for your P3? You surely can't use the app for the P4 because it won't be compatible. Your issue resides somewhere else as most other DJI Go app users are not having the problem you are.

My DJI Go app has worked flawlessly since I installed it last September for my P3A.
Using the before P4 app that's in play store, the same app that has worked flawlessly until today, now it's not compatible

Dji Go 4 app is not expected to be compatible with P3 series. You are lucky that you never faced issues earlier.

Dji Go 4 app is not expected to be compatible with P3 series. You are lucky that you never faced issues earlier.

Never used Go 4 app I said the before P4 app as it's listed in play store so that would make it the correct one to use for a P3 would it not?

Never used Go 4 app I said the before P4 app as it's listed in play store so that would make it the correct one to use for a P3 would it not?
Yes, the one you've been saying that you use is the correct one for you to use.

Yes, the one you've been saying that you use is the correct one for you to use.
is this the first time that the great oso has given bad info?? jk. go 4 is not for the p3 drones. i'll find a link and post it unless someone beats me to it.

Been using a Phantom 3 Advanced and Samsung Galaxy TabA for a few months with no issues, all latest firmware etc

Today fired up the RC and AC tried to connect the app briefly flashed up something about map error and the app refused to connect to AC, red light on RC, re linked RC now got green light

I've uninstalled and tried reistalling the DJI before P4 app and it now says may not be compatable with your device, installed anyway but when it does connect I've got no camera just a black screen.

So question have DJI changed anything in the app or reduced the list of compatable screens, what app am I supposed to use now??

Thanks in advance
did something change on your tablet overnight? new android software?

is this the first time that the great oso has given bad info?? jk. go 4 is not for the p3 drones. i'll find a link and post it unless someone beats me to it.
With respect @JoBe you are correct that Go 4 is not for P3 models, but the OP noted three times already that he is not using Go 4.

Reactions: Apilot101 and JoBe
With respect @JoBe you are correct that Go 4 is not for P3 models, but the OP noted three times already that he is not using Go 4.
i guess i read it to fast now i see ur right.

Reactions: Oso
No nothing on tablet but surprise surprise play store just flashed up an update for DJI Go app downloaded it and it now works for the time being anyway
Yes 3.1.26 only run up to test camera feed and connection, not had chance to fly yet due to weather and work
good news is all still good?

The guy has the CORRECT GO app ...

For P3 series - you use GO Before P4 ... which is exactly what he says he has ...

Or has the English Language suddenly developed another version ?

Nigel

The guy has the CORRECT GO app ...

For P3 series - you use GO Before P4 ... which is exactly what he says he has ...

Or has the English Language suddenly developed another version ?

Nigel
wow man tough day for you? maybe your knee jerked a bit before you read the rest of the posts? i forgive you.

heyy, why did you not also jump on that @alokbhargava guy who also did not understand english as you noted? why only me?

Reactions: JoBe
Its all just for fun. :rolleyes:
Smiles are more fun then clowns frowns (I really don't know what this means. ;)) Its a Monday.

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart