Problem with P4

Reaction score
I purchased a phantom 4 from an individual, for it home and all charged up, when I press the power switch on the remote as well as the aircraft, the lights come on showing the battery strength is full on both then turn off after about two seconds. Any ideas?

Reactions: Capt KO
I purchased a phantom 4 from an individual, for it home and all charged up, when I press the power switch on the remote as well as the aircraft, the lights come on showing the battery strength is full on both then turn off after about two seconds. Any ideas?
Press once then press again,,same to turn off....and welcome to forum.....remote takes double press on power and same with drone battery................did you succeed ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Does the drone batt turn on out of the drone with double battery press,,its like press and release and press and hold on to turn on and off or is it shutting down after double press ,very strange how both are shutting down,,dont try turn on double press with speed,take your time just incase you doing bit fast

Does the drone batt turn on out of the drone with double battery press,,its like press and release and press and hold on to turn on and off or is it shutting down after double press ,very strange how both are shutting down,,dont try turn on double press with speed,take your time just incase you doing bit fast
That worked thanks for the info.

That worked thanks for the info.
One other question when trying to connect my aircraft to the app on my phone the P4 is not listed as an option in the menu only the P3’s are listed. Any suggestions?

@pr17k9 yes dont be shy to read the manual, can not say this enough because it will keep you airborne (hopefully).read it 10 times if you have to so It sticks in your head ,if first flight dont go out with all guns blazing just take your time to get the feel of it,few rules to follow so keep those in your head to,good luck and enjoy

I'm going into my 4th year now. We have long winters here. You won't, I was shocked, at just how much you forget over a winter of not flying.

Reactions: MTO

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT