Problem with Obstacle Avoidance Sensors

Reaction score
I'm suddenly having a problem with the obstacle avoidance sensors on my Phantom 4 Pro drone after flying with no similar problems almost daily for a month. The drone will not fly backwards in the direction of the sun without setting off the obstacle avoidance sensors. I've only had this problem for the last two days. Is there a fix for this other than turning off all of the obstacle avoidance sensors?

I think I remember reading others saying & having problems with sensors in direct sunlight..
someone will be along for sure shortly..

Reactions: Numone
I'm suddenly having a problem with the obstacle avoidance sensors on my Phantom 4 Pro drone after flying with no similar problems almost daily for a month. The drone will not fly backwards in the direction of the sun without setting off the obstacle avoidance sensors. I've only had this problem for the last two days. Is there a fix for this other than turning off all of the obstacle avoidance sensors?
Cant remember where i saw but theres a calibration process for OA,(obstical avoidence),might be in p4p online manual,drone sits in front of screen and lines up with dots on screen similar to vps calibration ,i post if i track it down but not hard to find....ps mine is always off, :)

1501447366525583770417.jpg
i delete my last post was wrong this one i sposed to post

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj