Problem with new Tablet

Reaction score
Hello, I fly a Phantom 4 and normally use my Samsung Galaxy S10+ phone to connect with. I recently bought a Samsung 8 inch tablet to use while flying and iam having problems with it.
When useing the tablet the picture on the tablet jumps, has lines in it and also freezes up, but the SD card plays back perfect on my laptop. If I connect my phone back to controller everything works great like normal.
Any ideas why the tablet does these things.
Thanks for any help

I recently bought a Samsung 8 inch tablet to use while flying and iam having problems with it.
You didn't say which Samsung 8-inch tablet or give any of the specs for it. Sounds to me like it might be underpowered?

And did you activate Developer Options and tweak the settings?

I purchased a Galaxy Tab A 8" , but having trouble with Litchi. DJI Go works fine, but Litchi is crashing unexpectantly. Even if I "Force Stop" the DI GO app, it still crashes. I bought the tablet to only use for my P3S, so there is nothing extra that I installed. It is lightening fast otherwise, likely because it isn't bogged down with extra luggage.
The large screen is great to work with, and would love to see it work with Litchi. I have all the latest updates for the tab, and litchi is version (4.13.0-g). Anyone have a clue?

Did you mean to remove the DJI GO app altogether, and just keep Litchi? I did not try that yet. Do you have the same Galaxy Tab A?

Hi, Sorry for the delay, I was out of town for a bit. I checked my Galaxy settings/apps/DJI Go. The area that states 'Set as default" is grayed out and not selectable. Just under that in small letters in blue it states "None set as default"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav