PRO+ V 2.0 HD transmission

Reaction score
Hi, just got my new PRO+ V 2.0.

In the Go 4 app, trying to set image transmission from STD to HD, but the app keeps telling me that it isn’t possible due to the software on the inbuilt tablet of the Pro+ controller being an old version.

All my firmware and software is up to date on drone, transmitter and inbuilt tablet.

Anyone have any ideas?

TIA!

Last edited:
Hi, just got my new PRO+ V 2.0.

In the Go 4 app, trying to set image transmission from STD to HD, but the app keeps telling me that it isn’t possible due to the software on the inbuilt tablet of the Pro+ controller being an old version.

All my firmware and software is up to date on drone, transmitter and inbuilt tablet.

Anyone have any ideas?

TIA!
You kinda lost me with your controller's "inbuilt tablet". I, too, have a V2.0 and my controller has no screen built into the controller. There may be a controller with a built in screen monitor that would work on your P4P but you don't mention that being the case. Could you give more details about your controller? You might possess the world's only P4P V2 out-of-the-box controller with a built in screen.

• Sad
Reactions: Oso
I think the message from the go4 app is referring to the software for the inbuilt tablet being out of date. I’ve done a software check, and it’s all up to date.

The message also says that the picture might stutter if HD transmission mode is selected...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic