Pro 3 recording

What smart device are you using for the app? Version ? Firmware? every little helps...

I'm using the GO app and the firmware with the app, using I pad, and using the latest DJI firmware

hitting record in the app or on the controller? try whichever one you're not currently trying and report back.

hitting record in the app or on the controller? try whichever one you're not currently trying and report back.
it does it with both of them, when it goes photo on its on and I hit record again the screen goes black, loose signal, and when the screen comes up its a square not pan and it will go for 1 sec and switch back to photo and everything is normal

do you mean when you switch between photo and video mode?

Try using the button on the controller.
If you press record video (left side) it should change to video mode and start recording.
It isn't instantaneous, give it a few seconds.
When you see a square-ish (and lower res) image on the device it's in photo mode.

It's not easy to operate using a small screen and bright conditions makes it quite tricky.

when I hit record on video mode it switches to photo mode, I'm going to upload you a video
Try using the button on the controller.
If you press record video (left side) it should change to video mode and start recording.
It isn't instantaneous, give it a few seconds.
When you see a square-ish (and lower res) image on the device it's in photo mode.

It's not easy to operate using a small screen and bright conditions makes it quite tricky.
I wish that was it, I have 3 of them, when I switch from photo to video is when the the square happens

Are you sure you aren't confusing switching between modes w/ pressing the shutter/record button?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl