Price for FC40 ?

Reaction score
Hi guys basically i am trying to raise some funds for a phantom 3 pro i have a phantom fc40 with a walkera g2-d gimbal i also have five 2200mah batteries for it and original box ..i no longer have to standard camera for it though as i sold that when i got my go pro ...Was just seeing if there was someone who could give me a rough idea of how much i could get for it ..Thanks :)

Hi guys basically i am trying to raise some funds for a phantom 3 pro i have a phantom fc40 with a walkera g2-d gimbal i also have five 2200mah batteries for it and original box ..i no longer have to standard camera for it though as i sold that when i got my go pro ...Was just seeing if there was someone who could give me a rough idea of how much i could get for it ..Thanks :)

Your thread would get much more attention in classifieds, or P3 (they post just about anything there anyway). If you post again in classifieds, you should ask the mods to delete this one.

Now that I've said that, folks will probably reply.
$300 would be my guess.

Let me know when you decide a price, Ethan. I am in Wiltshire and could be interested.

Put it on eBay if your throwing the go pro I've seen them fetching 4-500 as I was looking myself, I some how got one brand new from Europe for £300

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.