Preset flight plan

Reaction score
I'm a new P3 adv owner and the reason I purchased this drone was to survey a 700 acre plot of land. Is it possible to set a preset flight plan according to waypoints I have saved on google maps?

Thank you.

With DJI GO, you need to fly to each waypoint in order to save them in a mission. You can use a 3rd party app like Litchi to plot the waypoints from the ground.

Or you can use specific mapping apps like pix4dcapture or droneDeploy to set the area and the drone will autonomously capture images from it.

Vitor Damiani

You're going to have to learn DJI GO either way since no 3rd party app includes all of the settings/calibrations that are found in DJI GO. So, it would be best to learn how to use DJI GO first.

I like pix4d capture and maps made easy. That's the best way to capture the images. What kinds of area you mapping?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Cool, if you need any help in the processing department I have both pix4d pro and photoscan as well as the computer to process quickly. (I do this for a living)
700 acres is going to result in a large number of images and that will take some processing power.

My rates are very affordable ;)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl