PRECISE TAKEOFF with P4P+

Reaction score
I acquired on GL300E controller for my P4P .. this is the controller with the DJI display and this makes my drone setup into a P4P+. I upgraded the firmware on the PLUS controller to the latest. But there is no selection for precise takeoff. When I used DJI GO4 on Android, I always used Precise Takeoff. Has anyone experienced this problem ? Got a fix ?

I acquired on GL300E controller for my P4P .. this is the controller with the DJI display and this makes my drone setup into a P4P+. I upgraded the firmware on the PLUS controller to the latest. But there is no selection for precise takeoff. When I used DJI GO4 on Android, I always used Precise Takeoff. Has anyone experienced this problem ? Got a fix ?
There is no "Precision Takeoff", but if you wait for the homepoint to record and then launch vertically to 7 metres (23 feet) before moving the drone horizontally, that should allow the Precision Landing feature to work.

See p17 of the manual:

What precise takeooff do you mean?
I rely on me and take off manually. Can be very precise.

I just bought another P4P last week from a guy who hadn't updated the firmware. there is most definitely a "precision take-off" or there was, it would rise slowly up to 20' assuming to be able to return and do the precision landing. There was a box to check in the Auto-TakeOff

Auto takeoff and landing or manual. As I've said I prefer the second.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31