Pray for Australia

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi guys, I'd love to share a drone shot work which finished on couple months ago. This video edited just because Australia was happening bushfires situation, I've been there working&holiday for 2 years and fall in love that amazing country, therefore I was feel sad and edited this video pray for Australia. Finally, hope you enjoy this video, cheers

Good one Brian WJH. Still good although a little burnt and dry but bush is showing regrowth etc.

Thank you for the inspiring video, prayers for your country, people and wildlife. That image of the poor koala choked me up big time!
It was choked me too, that's one of the reason made me done this video

A very nice video and it took me back to when I was working for the Nationals TV networks. I shot from start to finish Australia's biggest ever bush fire. Luckily it was confined to the Pilliga scrub so now lives were lost. Actually I think maybe the most recent bushfires must have sutpassed that claim of the Biggest.

One thing you can bet on, Aussies will brush themselves off and get on with life. We've had more than our share of bushrires, floods droughts and invasions of locusts, but in a short time we manage to push the memories to one side amd keep on keeping on.

It doesn't seem that long ago that our Government was adverising in the UK for biys and men to emmigrate to Australia for the princely sum of 10 pounds or around $20 backe then. The country had lost do many men in the 2nd World War that women were far outnumbering men. To help the country to grow in population they also charged a complete family the same fare. The "Poms" were set to invade Australia. I know what it it was like, I was one of them. At the tender age of 15 I left England and on my own I made Australia my home. We now have a mixture of people from all over the world and nothing drew those people together more than a natural disaster.

We have a resiliant population who bounce back bigger and better every time something kicks the chair out from under us. One of the things which helps put us back on our feet is the sympathy we receive from other countries, it's nice to hear someone, somewhere on this planet is supporting us with kind words. I've heard of US school children starting a fund to help those who lost everything they owned, It's not my place to to thank everyone on behalf of our people, but on behalf of myself and my family, Good on'yer and thank you.

• Love
Reactions: Brian WJH
A very nice video and it took me back to when I was working for the Nationals TV networks. I shot from start to finish Australia's biggest ever bush fire. Luckily it was confined to the Pilliga scrub so now lives were lost. Actually I think maybe the most recent bushfires must have sutpassed that claim of the Biggest.

One thing you can bet on, Aussies will brush themselves off and get on with life. We've had more than our share of bushrires, floods droughts and invasions of locusts, but in a short time we manage to push the memories to one side amd keep on keeping on.

It doesn't seem that long ago that our Government was adverising in the UK for biys and men to emmigrate to Australia for the princely sum of 10 pounds or around $20 backe then. The country had lost do many men in the 2nd World War that women were far outnumbering men. To help the country to grow in population they also charged a complete family the same fare. The "Poms" were set to invade Australia. I know what it it was like, I was one of them. At the tender age of 15 I left England and on my own I made Australia my home. We now have a mixture of people from all over the world and nothing drew those people together more than a natural disaster.

We have a resiliant population who bounce back bigger and better every time something kicks the chair out from under us. One of the things which helps put us back on our feet is the sympathy we receive from other countries, it's nice to hear someone, somewhere on this planet is supporting us with kind words. I've heard of US school children starting a fund to help those who lost everything they owned, It's not my place to to thank everyone on behalf of our people, but on behalf of myself and my family, Good on'yer and thank you.
Thanks mate, my pleasure.
I'm very blessed that I was made a right deision to visited Australia in my entire life. If I wasn't done that, I would't understand what is meaning of eyes wide open, I love your stories and comment.
Thanks for watching:)

Nice video OP. Some great panning shots... We went straight from the worstbushfires we've ever seen in this country with a couple of billion wildlife LOST, fast forward 2 months and we're in the middle of the COVID ****. Suffice to sday, we've had a pretty bloody bad 6-8 months

RoOSTA

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic