Potensic D80 help

Reaction score
this is my first drone and I can’t figure out what I’m doing wrong. I turn the remote on and put the battery in the drone and followed the instructions but I cannot get the drone to work. The 4 lights under the wings all flash green. Here is the drone I bought. Could someone give me a hand please??
4529940F-E1A6-4330-AAD7-FB82EC2E104A.jpeg
DAF8C3DC-DE3E-4E47-BD24-2F8A95177A41.jpeg

According to the video above, linking should happen automatically on remote control turn-on, if the drone is on a level surface. The light flashing sequence changes to indicate linking and there's also 2 audible beeps. The lights will stop flashing when the drone is calibrated and you will have 2 reds and 2 green lights showing. Watch the vid anyway...

To the OP, have you watched any of the videos on Youtube and is the drone on a level surface? If it binds/links/pairs with the drone, have you calibrated the drone? (see video)

Watch a few more of the videos if you haven't already - they might help you find the problem. linking potensic d80 - YouTube

I think I figured it out finally last night. It was a pain in the ars though. Crashed and burned a number of times on first attempt. Recharging battery now and going to try it again. Started to get the hang of it but battery went dead. Thanks

I think I figured it out finally last night. It was a pain in the ars though. Crashed and burned a number of times on first attempt. Recharging battery now and going to try it again. Started to get the hang of it but battery went dead. Thanks
Good you're sorted out...

Need help. New D80 drone and it will not pair with controller. All 4 light flashing green

Need help. New D80 drone and it will not pair with controller. All 4 light flashing green
This forum is dedicated to DJI Phantom series drones. You might try our sister forum DronePilots.com

Can I ask how you figured it out? I have the same drone and mine is doing the same thing

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72