*** Posting About Your 107 Results? POST IT HERE!

Did you find the test easy or hard?

• It was easy for me!

• It had some challenges but I got through it OK.

• I found it difficult.

• I haven't tested yet but plan to.

• I'm don't plan to take the test.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
I've joined the club. Passed with an 87. 4 questions were on the test that I had never seen and didn't see covered in any study guide. I did not get any TAF questions and I really studied those!

Anyway, I passed, that's what counts.

I want to thank everyone here. I learned a lot that applied to the test just from reading posts here on the forum.
You recall the subject of the 4 questions you’d not seen before?

Reaction score
Well, I got 95%, but think I should have gotten 98% as I'm sure two of the three questions marked wrong, were actually right. I was hoping for 100, but there was one question I had no clue about, and guessed wrong: "How long must you wait to apply for certification after being convicted of growing marijuana"? The answers were 6 months, 12 months, 18 months. I incorrectly guessed 18 months.

Most of the questions I hadn't seen before; but were also generally easier than I was expecting.

The other two other questions I missed were:

It's 40 minutes before sunrise, when can you start flying your sUAS?
10 minutes (I picked this one)
40 minutes
70 minutes

What are the symptoms of hyperventilation?
Light-headedness (I picked this one)
Slow Breathing
Relaxed state of mind {can't remember the exact phrase}
10 min is the only legal answer. 30 before sunrise and up to 30 min after sunset are the beginning and end of legal flight without a Waiver.

Reaction score
But it would be a bit harsh to get arrested at the test center for giving one of the other answers¡
And if I were there, or even taken the recurrent test yet, I might worry about it...

As it is, I’m just a citizen discussing Part 107 rules.

Last edited:
Reactions: sar104

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camperstu