Post your phantom!

PC_

Reaction score
My phantom is on the way! Looking to see what everyone's looks like, if you have added anything different or with gimbal set ups. Looking for ideas on what can be done aesthetic wise!

Reactions: IflyinWY
Thanks for the link.. Perfect thread! There's so much you can do to these.. Fpv etc. I think I'll have fun with this one

Reactions: dirkclod
Here is my Phantom :).
_20150722_103649.JPG

Reactions: IflyinWY
Here's the younger of my 2 P1.1.1s
P1050942.jpg

Last edited:
What a nice shot of your drone. One question, why do you have the battery cord going out of the drone? Is it to feed the FatShark transmitter with the same flight battery?

At the time this picture was taken, my fatshark setup was not installed yet. I like having the battery wires out for 2 reasons. One, im just not a fun of kinking up my wires in the Phantom. Soon or later you'll have a weak spot in the wiring.
Second, I like plugging in the battery as the last step instead of fiddling around with the quad while doing its warm up sequence. Without the wires being outside, it would requires you to plug the battery in first and while its doing it quick warmup sequence you are the same time shaking the phantom trying to fit the battery in the compartment.

View attachment 28214

Super basic, looking to add on. Any ideas? New to the whole drone thing.

I would suggest you get 9443 P2 props from B&H. Its genuine products. Fully loaded with gopro and fatshark system I get exactly 9 1/2 mins of flight. In short, it increases your flight time by a whole min compared to using stock props.

I would suggest you get 9443 P2 props from B&H. Its genuine products. Fully loaded with gopro and fatshark system I get exactly 9 1/2 mins of flight. In short, it increases your flight time by a whole min compared to using stock props.

Thanks for the response!
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1440271235.458968.jpg

This will work on my phantom 1.1.1?

They will fit but are terrible props... they need to be carefully balanced and then still fly weird. Stick to original props, you won't regret it. I have a whole box of "aftermarket" props that I don't use anymore because the original dji props are so good (and the knockoff props are sooooo bad!). If price is a concern, take a look at the 9450s for e310 and P3, they are $6 each.

They will fit but are terrible props... they need to be carefully balanced and then still fly weird. Stick to original props, you won't regret it. I have a whole box of "aftermarket" props that I don't use anymore because the original dji props are so good (and the knockoff props are sooooo bad!). If price is a concern, take a look at the 9450s for e310 and P3, they are $6 each.

Could you send a link to the props I'd want? Thanks

Thanks! Think I'll buy a set. Is that the lower end? Money is not a big concern.

Yes, normally they are $12/pair (from DJI directly) so that's a pretty good deal.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31