Post Your Latest Flight Record Total

Reaction score
Just because. Let's see where you're at as far as hours, flights and distance. For the new guys, it's in the App under User Center, the furthest icon at bottom-right of app when opening. Then look at bottom of next screen, click the middle icon with the drone/plane image. Then, you can just do a screen capture of the data at the top of the next screen. Cover Location if you want to withhold your last location.

Mine.................................

flight-record.jpg

Nothing close to what others have as I just started a month ago, and purely for photo/video hobby fun
pilot.png

Just because. Let's see where you're at as far as hours, flights and distance. For the new guys, it's in the App under User Center, the furthest icon at bottom-right of app when opening. Then look at bottom of next screen, click the middle icon with the drone/plane image. Then, you can just do a screen capture of the data at the top of the next screen. Cover Location if you want to withhold your last location.

Mine.................................

View attachment 24115

Cool

i wish i had not forgotten to sync my android device to cloud before i ditched it and moved to iPhone

I see you like long ranges ))
Of course. haha With the great coverage of the P3 it's nice flying by FPV and the map. I can easily recognize the terrain and where things are at. The furthest I have gone is about 3.5 km away - that was straight out from one of our mountain top tower sites, the flight showed max altitude of 14m, but that was only for coming in to land. This weekend I didn't go any further than a couple hundred meters from where we hiked to.

Brand new to drones, just picked mine up this weekend. Still trying to find my way around and learn how to make a compelling movie.

82c682f5a8988d6855f2f72cd6105a7e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Reactions: acherman
.............. Still trying to find my way around and learn how to make a compelling movie........
I've spent most all my time learning to fly it. Just now getting into camera and movies. I suck at video................ it's a hard learning curve to remember all of the do's and don't's. I've finally broke myself off the Yaw while filming. And loops and spins. All the rookie mistakes. I do have a couple of nice stills, though!

Yea.

About 6.2 miles per flight avg.!!!

Reactions: snerd
Here's mine.. The stats include the previous two P3P's I had before acquiring my third replacement. My current unit has 14 flights on it, a little over 2 hours of flight time.

70A6BD10-2E6D-4989-812F-4D94F0BF928C.png

I've spent most all my time learning to fly it. Just now getting into camera and movies. I suck at video................ it's a hard learning curve to remember all of the do's and don't's. I've finally broke myself off the Yaw while filming. And loops and spins. All the rookie mistakes. I do have a couple of nice stills, though!

I am an avid golfer, and I am dying to get flyover footage of golf courses. All my practice right now involves smooth turning and movement. I also need to remember to get the sky out of frame because it fouls up the exposure. I am finding it is hard to think about so many things at one time . . .

I am an avid golfer, and I am dying to get flyover footage of golf courses. All my practice right now involves smooth turning and movement. I also need to remember to get the sky out of frame because it fouls up the exposure. I am finding it is hard to think about so many things at one time . . .
Golf course shots are a great idea. Get some ND/CP filters to balance out the light and get some great contrast of the greens and blues.

Reactions: SteelGator

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31