Possible brick

Reaction score
I was downgrading the firmware on the drone and it froze at 21%. Now when I turn the drone on it keeps beeping really loud and shaking the motors. I disconnected the camera and it does the same thing. Is there a method to redo the firmware and fix this?

Thank you

I was downgrading the firmware on the drone and it froze at 21%. Now when I turn the drone on it keeps beeping really loud and shaking the motors. I disconnected the camera and it does the same thing. Is there a method to redo the firmware and fix this?

Thank you
OK how come you downgrade and why unplug camera, couple questions,what colour your lights,all of them,gimble light drone rear lights and remote. Could try delete zip file from device and uninstall djigo and then reinstall djigo,that should give you a red prompt if firmware needs doing but will come with latest app from playstore or iTunes,,get home screen up and press and hold those 3 black lines top right of screen then you get screen like bottom picture with firmware versions,(this device not show because no internet,was just for pic) but when conected 1 or 2 versions come up,(can't remember),unless you know which does what playing with firmware can get nasty,I avoid it at all cost,,,,,mayby someone who knows bit more about roll backs etc can add to this,-----mayby if you can post a vid of what happens at start up,,be watching and thinking, best of luck
1534318310248-2079787454.jpg
1534318366607-1514813359.jpg
,,,no one wants a paper weight or a door stop:)

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Thanks for the help. I was able to get the drone to update with the DJI Go app. The drone was annoying when it was doing the update. The stepper motors keep buzzing the whole time. Here is what it was doing.

My DJI Go doesn't give me the option to select a firmware like your 2nd picture shows.

Youi missed the loud "YUSS!!" and sigh of relief when the Phantom went into restart mode. :p

Glad you figured out a rescue mission. :)

One day isn’t same but I sent it in. I couldn’t get it to take an update.. I had an orange light in gimbal. Waiting to hear back from dji

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl