Poorly P4 Pro

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have had an issue with my P4 pro. The controller was dropped onto a tiled floor and although it will fly without any problems and I have full control of the gimble and all other controls I have lost the live feed from the bird! I have tried updating the firmware, but still have no joy.

I wonder if anybody else has come across this and wonder if something could be damaged within the controller, or am I missing something???

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Nick

Hi All,

I have had an issue with my P4 pro. The controller was dropped onto a tiled floor and although it will fly without any problems and I have full control of the gimble and all other controls I have lost the live feed from the bird! I have tried updating the firmware, but still have no joy.

I wonder if anybody else has come across this and wonder if something could be damaged within the controller, or am I missing something???

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Nick
Sounds like you need to open and check,there's ribbon cables (fragile) that clip into board that could jar loose on good knock and the anttenna wires that clip into board might have come unplugged ,,,,
20211225_080613.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic