Polarpro filters

Reaction score
I would like to take a moment and share my experience with the polar pro filters. I have the phantom 3 and did a lot of research before buying my filters. I decided to get the 6 pack filters and I am so glad I did. The quality of the filters are just amazing, what also amazing is the way polar pro treats their customers. I have never seen such service and quick responses. I had a small dot on one of my filters and contacted Dan about it. Within 3 days I had a replacement filter at my door. Yesterday I contacted Jeff about a gimble lock and before I even knew it he sent me a shipping confirmation number. To summarize this post I would highly recommend to anyone the filters which are by far the best I been researching about. And of course when you buy them you can be sure that the best customer service is behind them.

Thank you guys
Omer

Anyone else feels the same?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: PolarPro
Agreed. They forgot to include the gimbal lock in mine, I sent Jeff a note and the thing was shipped before I knew it. Can't say enough about their customer service.

Reactions: PolarPro
I agree, great company. I had an ND16 polarized cinema filter that I noticed had a minute chip or scratch on the glass. (even after cleaning). It was causing a lens flare in video at certain angles with the sun. I wasn't sure if it was there when I got it new or not, but either way they are sending out a new replacement filter no questions asked…
Great customer service!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl