PolarPro Cinema Series filters

I'll be ordering a set too, was excited to see the new cinema series with better optics overall. Thanks for making this deal for us, Jeff!

Reactions: PolarPro
I have to say, I bought the 6 piece set from polar pro, had a problem with two filters and they were replaced quickly and at no charge with the professional version.
Thanks Jeff!
And you sent them to me in New Zealand despite me buying them via my sister in the states. No questions asked. You can't beat good service.
Happy to help John!
Jeff

Flying around my house testing out my polar pro gunmetal kit flying over treeshttps://youtu.be/4Oz6BH7ewY0

Just received my Polar Pro Lens Cover. The fit is great. Now I do not have to remove the Polar Pro filter each time in order to use the stock Lens Gimbal Protector that comes with the Phantom 4.
upload_2016-5-14_16-34-47.png
upload_2016-5-14_16-35-34.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-5-14_16-31-37.png
    upload_2016-5-14_16-31-37.png
    920.2 KB · Views: 416
I really like the cinema series filters. They are very easy to clean and provide clear, vivid imaging. They work best when shooting in a single direction. It's a little challenging with waypoints as the orientation to the sun changes and polarization will appear different (particularly noticeable in the sky). This is not unique to these filters, but evident with any polarizer. Here are two of my clips using these filters.
Very Nice!

I can attest as well, these new filters are great. A friend bought me some for a different model, I contacted them and they let me exchange them for the new ones. Jeff was super helpful. Also I really like the 8 and 16. Not much use for the 4 in my limited use. Would definitely recommend. They have adjustments for the polarization so you're not unscrewing the filter to get it aligned

Reactions: PolarPro
Maybe a dumb questions but how do you adjust them? I know they turn and if you look through them it lightens or darkens say the sky. I just don't know where it should be adjusted to? Thanks in advance.

Maybe a dumb questions but how do you adjust them? I know they turn and if you look through them it lightens or darkens say the sky. I just don't know where it should be adjusted to? Thanks in advance.

Being a novice, that's one of my biggest challenges. What I have learned is that polarizing is effective when your subject is at a certain angle from the sun. The ability to rotate the filter gives you the ability to use it throughout the day as the Earth's position to the sun changes. The drawback is that once you set it, when you start flying around your subject you are going to alter that angle thus negating the effectiveness. I spent a good amount of time researching it on the internet to grasp the fundamentals.

Hey polar pro, if I order the cinema series on Amazon could I still get gimbal guard if I email. Regards
+1
Same question here, I have ordered one on Ebay from Hong-Kong seller. Am I eligible for gimbal protector? I can send screen shoot transaction if necessary.

Just to add that I live in UK.

Best Regards.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

+1
Same question here, I have ordered one on Ebay from Hong-Kong seller. Am I eligible for gimbal protector? I can send screen shoot transaction if necessary.

Best Regards.

Idk that I would trust a Hong Kong seller. Could be a cheap knock off, made from low quality materials.

+1

Best Regards.

I can add the gimbal locks to all orders from our site, but I cant add anything to orders from Amazon or Ebay. The best way is to order from our site direct where we can give you the best support and service.

The case is something I think would help as well. My set came with the 3 bags but there are no markings or indication of what is in each bag.

Thats when you improvise! Take a silver sharpie and write on the outside of the bag.

Thats when you improvise! Take a silver sharpie and write on the outside of the bag.

I know, I've thought of improvising to identify each bag but to be honest I am just worried about my filters in the bags. I put them in my styrofoam case with everything else and I'm worried something is going to press against one or put pressure on a lens and possibly damage it, a case would be the solution I think.

I know, I've thought of improvising to identify each bag but to be honest I am just worried about my filters in the bags. I put them in my styrofoam case with everything else and I'm worried something is going to press against one or put pressure on a lens and possibly damage it, a case would be the solution I think.

The case is nice. I have mine in cases, I wasn't trying to discourage you from getting them. I was more just suggesting a solution your non-marking issue. I cut out stencils and spray painted which lenses are in each case. Got a little over spray so i took a black marker and "fixed" it. Others may think it looks crappy but its functional for me and thats all that matters! on the inside i took an engraver tool and engraved the foam on the side and underneath the lens as to what each one was as well.

Attachments

• 13245958_10208382616076793_1232439786_n.jpg
    13245958_10208382616076793_1232439786_n.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 391
I only have the CP, 4 and 8 set right now but I need the 16 and 32 as I use mine in bright snowy conditions. Once I get the cases I'll use some method of marking the outside as well.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr