PolarPro Cinema Series filters

I think the ND/PL's will be great start. If you find yourself needing the stronger ND filters you can always add the Shutter Collection down the road.
Thank you very much for the order,
-Jeff

Thanks :) I actually decided to buy the Shutter Collection too from your site to have the non polarized ones too. Been playing around with the Vivid Collection ones and really happy with them so far!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Thanks :) I actually decided to buy the Shutter Collection too from your site to have the non polarized ones too. Been playing around with the Vivid Collection ones and really happy with them so far!

I was looking for an excuse to put this link in here but here is a tutorial/review I made on the Vivid collection I finished a bit ago but forgot to post. At the very end is a bunch of shots I took strictly with these filters which have become my go to.

I need to pick up the rest of the set myself. Great glass.

Reactions: antnyp85
I was looking for an excuse to put this link in here but here is a tutorial/review I made on the Vivid collection I finished a bit ago but forgot to post. At the very end is a bunch of shots I took strictly with these filters which have become my go to.

I agree PolarPro makes some amazing filters. Amazing results if used properly. Thanks for the share.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Jussaguy

Great tutorial/video. Love the footage too. Better than a lot of the ones I had previously seen on YouTube. Thanks for posting!

Reactions: Jussaguy

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20