Polar Pro Filters

I have a P4. I have the complete Polar Pro set of 6: PL-1, ND/32, ND/8, ND8/PL, ND/16, ND16/PL
The ND16/PL is my go to filter for full sun, blue skies with clouds. The ND8/PL is my other favorite.
They are well worth the price.

Reactions: DronePilotOne
Good morning, yesterday I received a notice to update the app on my P4 pro and since then I have had glitches and trying to migrate my video and pictures from my drone to my iPad mini. Anyone else having same or similar problems?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I have Polar pro (see below) on my Mavic Pro & Polar/ND on all my other UAV's & they are excellent. The Polariser makes windows/glass cleaner & colours pop, as a bonus over water all flare haze & reflections are gone IF you set your polariser to the correct angle for each shot!!! I only take them of for dusk/evening shoots but of course thats just one of the many camera settings/setups that you need to do to get consistently good shots on every shoot. Back to Polar Pro they are awesome quality highest grade glass & aluminum frame filters not plastic rubbish.

DJI Mavic Filters - Cinema Series - Vivid Collection

Reactions: DronePilotOne
I just purchased a set of Polar Pro filter for my P4. Beware. Now my gimble holder doesn't fit. Why design filters/lenses that won't allow the use of other equipment? Am I supposed to remove the filter after every use?
I know. Ain't it a *****? Just ruins my day to unscrew a filter and screw back the OG to make the gimbal holder fit. Yea that's a BIG problem

I just purchased a set of Polar Pro filter for my P4. Beware. Now my gimble holder doesn't fit. Why design filters/lenses that won't allow the use of other equipment? Am I supposed to remove the filter after every use?
Hey Dan! Real easy fix for you man! Just take a Dremel tool or a sharp knife and cut just the round front piece of your gimble protector off. Leave the bottom flange on the underneath side and your problem is all solved man. Your filter does not need that cover in front of it anyway since it's prob stored in a case right? Works perfect! Love the Polar Pro stuff too!

I also chopped up my gimbal guard, but now it doesn't protect the lenses/filter and it puts a lot of stress on the gimbal. Polar Pro knew this and should have provided a replacement guard for what I paid for the filters.
Your lens is fine if its in a case man. And it should put any stress at all on it. Your just removing the front round part. The bracket holds everthing else just like it did. I'm sure Polar Pro will eventually produce another gimble protector. But I'm also sure it's hard for them to keep up as fast as DJI is releasing new birds. LOL! But your filter does not need to be protected if it's in a case while traveling or just sitting on the counter!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20