Please help

Yes that's my board and that's the chip, I can't find a board anywhere for my camera only for the pro/advance or the 4k
a0376740251e2331b93caf021a9f2c44.jpg

Nothing is ever simple lol I've looked all over for that board and couldn't find one can find them for other models just not the 2.7 k standard.
@grammatonxxxcleric I thought you had saved the day thanks, unfortunately the one you found won't ship to the UK lol if I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck lol I'll keep looking tho

Sorry your plot of land over there has such a hard time getting the needed fun parts in. I know it's $$ but you could either buy a whole camera (board comes with it) or a whole new Phantom. Then you'd have your original for parts.

Reactions: chrismatthewssr
Damaged parts come up on ebay during similar periods each year - after summer vacation, and after the winter break. Also, they're often not as cheap as you'd expect.

If you don't want to buy a new gimbal, you'll probably have to hunt on ebay for a few weeks.

Yeah I'll keep looking, but at the moment I'm seriously considering breaking the p3s for parts and selling of the parts and just buying a new one, because yes I think it's likely a new board or camera will fix the issue but no guarantees, so could spend £100+ on a camera and still have a damaged bird and a grumpy son lol, Argos recently had p3s on special offer for £350 they have since gone back to o £500 but staff advised that they will likely be back on offer before Christmas, considering the prices of used and damaged second hand parts I should be able to recoup almost enough to replace the bird.
Thanks for all your input and advice, I appreciate it

Reactions: GrammatonxXXxCleric
Yeah I'll keep looking, but at the moment I'm seriously considering breaking the p3s for parts and selling of the parts and just buying a new one, because yes I think it's likely a new board or camera will fix the issue but no guarantees, so could spend £100+ on a camera and still have a damaged bird and a grumpy son lol, Argos recently had p3s on special offer for £350 they have since gone back to o £500 but staff advised that they will likely be back on offer before Christmas, considering the prices of used and damaged second hand parts I should be able to recoup almost enough to replace the bird.
Thanks for all your input and advice, I appreciate it
Just had a look and they are currently at GBP 429, which is better than GBP 500 - but not as good as GBP 350, of course. :)

Results for dji

Never posted here before always just lurked . So here goes. I have the board you are looking for the. It was out of a phantom 3 standard . It is the board that the ribbon cable and the antenna hook to. Send me your address and you can have it. I do not know if it works or not but worth a try

Never posted here before always just lurked . So here goes. I have the board you are looking for the. It was out of a phantom 3 standard . It is the board that the ribbon cable and the antenna hook to. Send me your address and you can have it. I do not know if it works or not but worth a try
Good man! PM him directly so the address isn't for all to see.

Click on his name you should see option to send him a message

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj