Please help

Reaction score
Hi ewery one sorry for my english im have major problems with my phantom 3 standard so when i bought my unit every thing was fine once i saw a youtube video how to incrase range on the remote controler i opened wifi via ftp but i decide nothing to change ok but i forgot to disconect the remote and also forgoten to turn off and the batery drains out after that no wifi at all ok i repaired that just fine nobady wonted to help me i solved my self problem was i left open notepad and thats ruins everything i found big M s end on each rowe i solved that again ewery thing was fine after that was a litle crash camera broke down i ordered the ribbon cable and jaw arm but after repair the camera newer conected to the wifi again ok i said maybe is the ribbon false becuse it was made by 3M the gimball works fine i dicide to unmont the camera i will order another one oem in the future drone was flying wifi was there in remote after that i turned on the remote and drone an start the motors indoor to drain a batery to 50% to put a side a drone for a while and once i saw motors are spining but the drone is flashing yellow remote is disconected i cant turn off the motors i restart the remote butt nothing than i turn off the drone and start over and nothing the **** drone just dont want to conect to the remote i tried every trik but nothing is there a problem maybe the 5.8ghz transmiter or reciver fried ? Is there any help maybe how can I find whats is broke the remote or the drone no camera ataches to drone please help me to get the bird to the air [emoji20]

Sent from my HUAWEI SCL-L21 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94