Please help. Seeking P2NV Specs and Manuals advice.

Reaction score
I bought a used P2NV on ebay, and it showed up with no manuals. I am struggling to figure everything out. I appear to have a Version 1.0, which means nothing to me and isn't showing up on my manual searches.

it was there but it seems you'll need quite bit of help.Did you download all the firmware??
http://download.dji-innovations.com/downloads/phantom_2/en/PHANTOM2_User_Manual_v1.4_en.pdf

My controller is a version 1 also. I'm sorry, to be so green/uneducated. I feeling a little stuck. I never thought about the manuals or that they wouldn't be with the unit. Without the manuals it's hard to understand the whole firmware stuff. There is the Assistant for the phantom and for the controller can be downloaded also, but so far don't get what they do either or that they are the versions this unit needs. I haven't downloaded them yet. I did see the Version 1.4 manual you provided the link to above, but the controller I have is different than the one they show. My controller has no dial on the corners.

I'm tempted to put it all back on Ebay & go buy new. I was hoping to start with the P2, so I could move into FLIR use, but didn't realize the different versions or think I would have no manuals. Putting it back on Ebay will be my last option. I haven't given up yet, but it sure is frustrating at this point & I so appreciate your trying to help. Thank you, Jason.

My controller is a version 1 also. I'm sorry, to be so green/uneducated. I feeling a little stuck. I never thought about the manuals or that they wouldn't be with the unit. Without the manuals it's hard to understand the whole firmware stuff. There is the Assistant for the phantom and for the controller can be downloaded also, but so far don't get what they do either or that they are the versions this unit needs. I haven't downloaded them yet. I did see the Version 1.4 manual you provided the link to above, but the controller I have is different than the one they show. My controller has no dial on the corners.

I'm tempted to put it all back on Ebay & go buy new. I was hoping to start with the P2, so I could move into FLIR use, but didn't realize the different versions or think I would have no manuals. Putting it back on Ebay will be my last option. I haven't given up yet, but it sure is frustrating at this point & I so appreciate your trying to help. Thank you, Jason.

Check your Personal Messages.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl