Please help identifying lost SMD components on Lightbridge board

Reaction score
Hi all,

My Phantom 3 Adv has recently crashed, and now it doesn't connect to remote.
After disassembling it I saw that two SMD components are missed from Lightbridge board (marked by red circles on photo).
Can you please help identifying these components, so that I can replace them.
I suppose that 8-pin IC is a CAN transceiver, but I'll really appreciate if you can advice what marking is on this IC.

Thanks.

Attachments

• 20160707_215942.jpg
    20160707_215942.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 510
I cannot see enough detail in your photo to tell what happened, but it is unlikely that those two components and only those two just happened to fly off in a crash. Solder holds those devices pretty tight. Sometimes not all spaces are filled with components. They may use the same board for different models. For instance, perhaps the P3P board would have those components on it for certain features that you do not have with the P3A.

Hi,
thank you for reply,
Basically hit was strong enough to break aluminium radiator which holds this board,
I've took some more photos, which you can check, but the components are definitely broken off. You can see ragged edges around component's place and lacquer is absent here.

Thanks
20160708_060244.jpg

Wow. You really did hit hard. I would worry about some of the intact SMD components being dislodged inside the component itself. You might have to get a new board entirely. Sorry. Hope you can fix it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.