Planning my first litchi mission

Reaction score
Im in the middle of planning my first litchi mission on my mobile phone, just a basic flight taking in a few poi's. Any tips from seasoned litchi users ? One thing ive noticed is actions are disabled with curved turns which to my thinking means i cant program in to record or take photo or am i just being an idiot ?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yes, actions are disabled if Curved Turns is selected in the Mission Settings. You can pause the mission at any point by hitting "Pause" on the device screen or by pushing the "Pause" button on the transmitter, take your pictures, then resume the mission. But...you can't do that as part of the mission unless you forego Curved Turns.

And I agree...planning a mission on your iPhone seems awfully limiting. It's nice to just sit down at the computer with a cup of coffee and fine tune. If you're logged in to Litchi on Mission Hub and on your iPhone/iPad, the mission you design on your computer is automatically and immediately uploaded to all your devices that are logged in.

Reccomend confirming elevations. I use Google Earth. Keeps me from flying straight and level and into the mountain.

NoCo Drones

Litchi hub or GE ?? Also the sattelite image in litchi isnt as clear as the google map one making it difficult to get precise points.

Last edited:
Litchi Hub.

NoCo Drones

Well completed a small mission yesterday and it scared the **** out of me, thought id keep it low in a large field for 8 different waypoints and poi's but maybe should have been a little more dilligent on the various settings !!! It completed the mission in a super quick time and camera was in manual. Stopped 10 feet short of very tall surrounding trees either end of the field, gulp!! And wouldn't pause during the mission. All user error on my part of course but one that taught me a lot. Next flight higher and slower with a lot more attention to detail.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.