pix4d initial processing error / calibration?

Reaction score
hi guys

i'm getting this error message when i process my data, so i get processing failed and i checked ray cloud editor and it's saying uncalibrated cameras?
do i need to calibrate camera every time when i fly? if i do need how do i do this??? i use pix4dcapture. thank you!

i'm getting this error message when i process my data, so i get processing failed and i checked ray cloud editor and it's saying uncalibrated cameras?
do i need to calibrate camera every time when i fly? if i do need how do i do this??? i use pix4dcapture. thank you!
I suspect that's just that your camera has not been calibrated.
With the software I use, that doesn't matter and I would guess it doesn't with Pix4D either.
Let it run and see how the results turn out.

i think i have to calibrate my camera and set up camera again. it's not letting me run again because processing failed from the first stage....

i think i have to calibrate my camera and set up camera again. it's not letting me run again because processing failed from the first stage....
Some high precision users have calibrated cameras.
Most users don't.
It just looks like the software has the option for those users who can use it.

thanks guys i have not tried it yet. maybe i need calibrate phantom 4 pro camera and change the initial camera model from pix4d. i don't know which one to choose the one i have chosen it's default one. let me know if you guys know anything to make this work.....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31