Pilot app with 1-32 channels

Reaction score
Does anyone have the original pilot app I can download that has 1-32 channels that you can auto select or manual select and choose the speed the data is sent ?

I seen someone with a updated pilot app and half the channels are gone and the distance he used to be able to travel is now not possible . Someone I used to be friends with had two pilot apps on is iPad one said pilot app beta but I don't know if it was a new beta or actually the first addition of the pilot app software that allowed all 32 channels? Can someone help me please!?

Nick 954-675-8835
[email protected]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 588
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 485
What sort of range are you getting on the current version? I'm having issues with weak RC signal at 1000-1600 Ft

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7td9k6trmvbw8ji/.DJI.configs?dl=0
1.Download the file form the above link,
2.connect the itune with your ipad or iphone,
3.once connected chose the ipad/iphone,
4.click on apps and pull down the menual,
5.you can see alots of apps icon,
6.click on dji app and then move your coursor to click on add file,
7.add the file you downloaded earliar in, it probably will say the file already exist do you want to over write it, click on yes ( you may back it up or just reinstalll the dji app afterward).
8.Done.open your dji app you will see the 32 channel is back on.
People said at the Auto mode its only run 13-20, but manually you canchange to channel 32. Good luck and happy flying!

7.add the file you downloaded earliar in, it probably will say the file already exist do you want to over write it, click on yes ( you may back it up or just reinstalll the dji app afterward).
People said at the Auto mode its only run 13-20, but manually you canchange to channel 32. Good luck and happy flying!
Maybe....just maybe, you should give the link to where you got the files instead of just linking a dropbox to give the person who figured this out the credit.....imo.

As i said "maybe"
That's normally how it goes on developer forums...and this is not that...so carry on gents.

I looked on other site and nowhere is anything said about this working on a P3, or with a P3 that has already had firmware version 1.3.2 or higher.

Also the roll back .bin file that showed up just before the new firmware 1.3.0 is not useable anymore if you already installed 1.3.2.

How do you show hidden folders or files in iTunes? Do I just drag and drop the file onto the DJI icon? Apple sucks

Just did it and it works great! More range on a less congested freq. in my neighborhood.

Thanks...worked great.

I love hanging around smart people..;);)

ps..I'm using the DJI GO app...

:harry

Last edited:
I looked on other site and nowhere is anything said about this working on a P3, or with a P3 that has already had firmware version 1.3.2 or higher.

Also the roll back .bin file that showed up just before the new firmware 1.3.0 is not useable anymore if you already installed 1.3.2.

anybody an idea how to downgrade to 1.3.0?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic