P3 Firmware Pilot app beta version with all channels

Reaction score
Does anyone have the link or can send me the download for the Dji pilot app beta version that restores all the channels for better reception !? I seen someone with it and it has all 30+ channels instead of 14 or so that the new version has which reduces the signal strength greatly! I may even be willing to pay someone if they can help me get the old version or a new beta version that allows all the channels and allows you to pick a channel and select what speed you want the video feed to transmit at! Please email me ASAP!
[email protected]

Reactions: omarkatwe
Does anyone have the link or can send me the download for the Dji pilot app beta version that restores all the channels for better reception !? I seen someone with it and it has all 30+ channels instead of 14 or so that the new version has which reduces the signal strength greatly! I may even be willing to pay someone if they can help me get the old version or a new beta version that allows all the channels and allows you to pick a channel and select what speed you want the video feed to transmit at! Please email me ASAP!
[email protected]

1.0.7 can be found on this thread

http://www.inspirepilots.com/thread...-pilot-app-for-android-apk-install-file.4000/

Or this link
http://www.andywee.com/pictures/DJI-Pilot-1.0.7.apk

wow this is really messed up after seeing this post I figured Id try and roll back the app to v1.0.7 and it will not let me fly and puts a big no fly zone circle around my house and most of my neighbor hood. Which is BS so I had to take it off and go back to the latest version that don't have the newly added false no fly zone red circle on it.

This blows because the newest pilot app sucks the big one and also cut my range down by about 50% of what it was when they had the app working right.

wow this is really messed up after seeing this post I figured Id try and roll back the app to v1.0.7 and it will not let me fly and puts a big no fly zone circle around my house and most of my neighbor hood. Which is BS so I had to take it off and go back to the latest version that don't have the newly added false no fly zone red circle on it.

This blows because the newest pilot app sucks the big one and also cut my range down by about 50% of what it was when they had the app working right.
As far as I know, you "can't" roll back the app version. And I would never ever try something based on a couple of Internet posts!!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk Pro

As far as I know, you "can't" roll back the app version. And I would never ever try something based on a couple of Internet posts!!

Well by roll back maybe I should of said uninstalled the latest version and tried going back to the older 1.0.7v In hopes I could get the extra channels back with out knowing it was going to pop up a newly added no fly zone. That was not in that version before and is not in any of the other versions.

Tho I would like to get the one that was out just before the latest one. I think it was 1.11 or 1.1 something. But that one worked right and no drop outs, had decent range and nothing weird going on with it like the latest one has going on with it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic