Pikes Peak

The Video was Sooooooooooo cool ! and i drove up their a few times when i was stationed at Fort Carson...what was the temp UP their....Thanks for the share here.

The Video was Sooooooooooo cool ! and i drove up their a few times when i was stationed at Fort Carson...what was the temp UP their....Thanks for the share here.

It was around 0° at the top, 25-30 mph winds. Long hike.

Attachments

• C0225F15-BEB9-4B3B-BD22-C8B552FF0221.jpeg
    C0225F15-BEB9-4B3B-BD22-C8B552FF0221.jpeg
    885.4 KB · Views: 344
Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Did you climb or did you drive? Colorado tends to get its most significant snow in like February/March/April time frame.

Brian

I'm impressed, my 20+ miles per day hiking days are long gone, particularly with over 7000 feet of elevation gain and carrying all that gear. Battery life for the Mavic was no doubt pretty low given the thin air and low temps.

Brian

I'm impressed, my 20+ miles per day hiking days are long gone, particularly with over 7000 feet of elevation gain and carrying all that gear. Battery life for the Mavic was no doubt pretty low given the thin air and low temps.

Brian

Battery life is better than expected at 14k, I’ve climbed 11 fourteeners this winter, have flown from nearly all of them (it was too windy just once). Seems like maybe a 20% reduction in flight time. I wrap the batteries in hand warmers before starting hike.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers