Picture Stammer

Reaction score
Not sure I am posting in the correct section so apologies in advance if this should be under video and photos...

Can anyone say why (with the exception of just one video) picture output from the new Inspire 1 4k camera seems to suffer terrible picture stammer on YouTube?

Maybe it's a codec thing? But surely DJI have enough experience to know that much of the footage shot on their cameras is going to end up on YouTube so should have a more appropriate interface. I am viewing on a 5k iMac and 4k footage shot on GoPro's does not have this problem so I am discounting problems at my end.

To be brutal most of the output I have seen from the DJI 4k camera struggles to compete with standard GoPro 1080.

Fair Game said:
To be brutal most of the output I have seen from the DJI 4k camera struggles to compete with standard GoPro 1080.
To be fair, viewing on Youtube is no way to judge the ability of the Inspire camera.
For detailed discussion and to view raw footage rather than Youtube bastardised video check out http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthre ... 4&page=228

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl