Photo question

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 3 standard. I did a video of my neighbors house and pool. I used my Samsung phone to take the video. I downloaded it to my computer. The picture is fair. Some of it looks like it is wavy. There is no jerking or anything like that. This morning I took out my sims card and used my card reader and downloaded the video. It is nice and clear but the pictures jerks like it is going from frame to frame. Am I doing something wrong. New to this.

This morning I took out my sims card and used my card reader and downloaded the video. It is nice and clear but the pictures jerks like it is going from frame to frame. Am I doing something wrong.
Here are some things to try:
  • Copy the video files to your computer before attempting to play them
  • Try a different video viewer (like VLC)
  • Upgrade to a new computer if you're running an ancient computer

I'll betcha your computer isn't fast enough to play the video. Try it on somebody else's computer.

SB

S L O W down your movement rotation....sounds like its showing a frame to frame rate replay...theirs ways to make the sticks less sensitive tooAlthough im not going to touch that one...as you have to go in the Go App settings....maybe some one can share that with you.
What are you shooting videos at 1080 ect

Very possible. My computer is fairly old. I will try it on my friends computer. I am going to take some video of his house and pond. We'll try it on his computer. Thanks

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Could it have to do with the length of the video. The first day I flew it I did a short 10 second video and it is good. No jerking or anything. These other videos that are not good are longer. I did one today. It was 51 seconds long. I took the sd card out and downloaded it and it is jerky to. I was just wondering if length had anything to do with it.
I think it is 1080 and I would like to slow the rate down a little. I will check into that and try to slow down my movement. I am still going to try it on a newer computer.

Nope....the length has not a thing to do with the steadiness of the play back of the video...My Computer is a year old with a really good video card and it has a quad core processor and it runs my 4k videos just great.......i use the free "GOM" video player.

Download GOM Player - free - latest version

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT