Photo and video transferring

Reaction score
I am a relatively new pilot and I have learned how to make and edit videos inside the Pro + controller. I do not understand how to take the video off the controller and transfer it to a smart phone or desktop computer. Please help.. thanks

I am a relatively new pilot and I have learned how to make and edit videos inside the Pro + controller. I do not understand how to take the video off the controller and transfer it to a smart phone or desktop computer. Please help.. thanks
All full-resolution video is stored on the microSD card in the drone itself. Remove the SD card and insert it into a card reader on your computer to copy them over.

Reactions: Droner66
Thanks for the help. Learning something new was easier at ten years old.LOL

Reactions: ryantrax
Thanks for the help. Learning something new was easier at ten years old.LOL
Now if you want to transfer the edited video from the built-in monitor you can copy it to a micro sd card in the slot on the controller, keep in mind this is low resolution video though.
maxresdefault.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31