Photo and video transferring

I am a relatively new pilot and I have learned how to make and edit videos inside the Pro + controller. I do not understand how to take the video off the controller and transfer it to a smart phone or desktop computer. Please help.. thanks

ryantrax

Approved Vendor
Website
www.aerial-pixel.com
I am a relatively new pilot and I have learned how to make and edit videos inside the Pro + controller. I do not understand how to take the video off the controller and transfer it to a smart phone or desktop computer. Please help.. thanks
All full-resolution video is stored on the microSD card in the drone itself. Remove the SD card and insert it into a card reader on your computer to copy them over.

Thanks for the help. Learning something new was easier at ten years old.LOL

ryantrax

Approved Vendor
Website
www.aerial-pixel.com
Thanks for the help. Learning something new was easier at ten years old.LOL
Now if you want to transfer the edited video from the built-in monitor you can copy it to a micro sd card in the slot on the controller, keep in mind this is low resolution video though.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
natashaaiken480