Phone not connecting to p3 pro

Reaction score
Controller connects to drone, I can move the gimbal but the DJI app shows "disconnected" I've deleted the app and reinstalled then tried creating a new account. Still no luck. I'm using the cable that came with it to connect galaxy s7. When I open the app and go to phantom it shows the pro but shows an update for the standard. I tried downloading and when I hit install it shows device disconnected.

Got on galaxy s6 and deleted the app and made a new account and I'm having the same issue.

Drone has been updated but when I plug the memory card into the remote and power on (per dji instructions) nothing happens.

Cleared cache, reset phone and installed app but still no luck. Disconnected on litchi app as well. Although both apps show the blue dot on the map, just a black screen and "disconnected" up top.

Controller connects to drone, I can move the gimbal but the DJI app shows "disconnected" I've deleted the app and reinstalled then tried creating a new account. Still no luck. I'm using the cable that came with it to connect galaxy s7. When I open the app and go to phantom it shows the pro but shows an update for the standard. I tried downloading and when I hit install it shows device disconnected.

Got on galaxy s6 and deleted the app and made a new account and I'm having the same issue.

Drone has been updated but when I plug the memory card into the remote and power on (per dji instructions) nothing happens.

Cleared cache, reset phone and installed app but still no luck. Disconnected on litchi app as well. Although both apps show the blue dot on the map, just a black screen and "disconnected" up top.

You’ve linked the aircraft in the app with the rc, pressing in the reset button?

I linked by pressing the c1 and c2 plus the record then the the button on the drone. Where do I find instructions on linking in app with reset?

Also both phones start charging when plugged into remote.

I just down graded and reupgraded firmware on remote. Still no luck.

Also now when I go to the dji app it showed the how to link button instead of the grayed out camera button. I've ran through that a few times and go back and it still showes the how to link button.

Still no luck. I'm using the cable that came with it to connect galaxy s7. Got on galaxy s6 and deleted the app and made a new account and I'm having the same issue.
Also both phones start charging when plugged into remote.
Could it be that you have your android phones set to charge only when the cable is connected? We have seen that issue numerous times here on the forum, though now that I think about it not so much lately. Do you know how to check your phone settings to be sure it is not set to charge only? Also, do you have a non android mobile device you can try just to help with troubleshooting? An iPad perhaps or an iPhone?

Could it be that you have your android phones set to charge only when the cable is connected? We have seen that issue numerous times here on the forum, though now that I think about it not so much lately. Do you know how to check your phone settings to be sure it is not set to charge only? Also, do you have a non android mobile device you can try just to help with troubleshooting? An iPad perhaps or an iPhone?
I tried with a new iPhone and it let me run through and set it up but when I go to the camera it shows disconnected and that the firmware on the controller is unstable. I plug in the new firmware and the txt file says it's updated. I down graded the firmware and that seemed to work. When I try to reupgraded I get the firmware is updated without the blue light and beeping. The light flashes red/green really fast.

What should the android be on? I show charging, Photo transfer, media transfer, Rndis (usb ethernet), audio source and midi.

Android phone will charge from the Controller when not running GO / Litchi ... if the controller is powered up. I suspect its charging even when Go is on but never really checked then.

I have found that USB cables are worse than the old Serial plug days of each brand having different setup ... one cable works with Samsung but not Blackberry ... etc. etc. I have loads of USB cables that I've forgotten which they work for ... and of course we now have the next generation of USB micro that has no apparent polarity to it ... my new Samsung 8 phone uses it ... it really is trial and error test now to see which works.

Nigel

Reactions: 99203 jack

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT