phone holder rod where to buy?

Yes. But when you move it around its in the way of the antenna. If you need to rotate it.
Not the rail but the inspire holder

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Sorry, I'm confused??
Haven't received it yet.. Does it work??

6c5ed68aaf2e76c03d0210cdfb49fe54.jpg

Ok looking at your pic. When you place the tablet I there. Can you extend your antenna upright? In order to get best signal when bird is flying? Looks like your tablet would be in the way based on where the mount holder is sitting. Of course I could be wrong.

Ok got ya........
I'll see how it goes...keep you posted...
It might double as a windsurfer.....

I love buying stuff on banggood and later realising it has flaws... My top draw is overflowing[emoji57]

Reactions: Squirrel!
Yes. You have to get the correct setup as many of us on this forum did a couple weeks ago. All of this below was with no drilling what ever. Took about 15minutes to set up.
e65483a005c4ac8bf673a777b1f52c27.jpg
66c91029c0c3f44df5baba4121943444.jpg

853682779fa88e859016737f14ccd437.jpg

Do you have to remove the mount each time it's in the DJI backpack?

If you want good tablet mount set. Get inspire mount. And I can show you rod that fits in your lanyard holder. No drilling

If you want good tablet mount set. Get inspire mount. And I can show you rod that fits in your lanyard holder. No drilling

Rod? Can you send me a link and explain a little more. I'm trying to get this as fast as possible cause I can't fly well without it. The phone falling away is very distracting.

Ok. Give me a couple mins.

This is most of out setup. If you want I will send link.
96f3827d6b6f84a703bb226283fd4c14.jpg
f3ff2e306aba0cc83b387b7c80e072ac.jpg
714b75250c15260adbda64a69253d9a4.jpg
793ef6180ff1881d4d87c12d188f5747.jpg

Reactions: yojo182
How does the neckband fit on this one? Or it won't?

Saw last question in email although it did not post. To fit you iPhone 6 there are two arms on the side of the mount. Lift them up on either side and place your iPhone on top of them sideways. And adjust the extender on top of your phone. Will fit snug as a bug. Hope this helps. .
4728faccf35464b0da3be718d7542adf.jpg

Sorry to restart a thread but I do have a question. If I get the inspire holder will it work on the STANDARD remote with out drilling or otherwise modding the RC?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

It's easy, there's YouTube videos showing you how to do it!

I did the mod last weekend and I'm so happy with it:)

Yes no drilling. That's why we were showing all the pics. It's a 2 part connection. Inspire mobile tablet holder and a metal rod. Links above. Around 50 for everything and rock solid. No flimsy plastic pieces.

Thanks Tony! After I posted I figured it out, so took down my post lol. Regardless, I appreciate the reply AND the info on the setup! This thing is rock solid, is so much more pleasant to with while flying, and if I upgrade to a tablet it's good to go! Perhaps best of all, the transmitter fits perfectly in my backpack still!

The only adjustment I needed to make was for my current lanyard because it wouldn't fit the new bracket. As you can see that was an easy fix. I highly recommend this mod for anyone with a standard!
8cfd3b1794bd1dfebb725fc6fbdc8c77.jpg
86ccb719d6391419a5a52278beb6aca6.jpg

Where did you get that lanyard clip? I need that.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl