Phantom 4 Pro - HUGE Bundle for Sale

Reaction score
DroneSell.PNG

I fly drones for a living and can tell you this Drone has been stored in a smoke-free, kid-free, pet-free home. I purchased the Bundle from Amazon in August 2017 for $1,849. I got laid off yesterday and I'm looking to sell for Christmas money. I've only flown it a handful of times, so it looks new and works flawlessly...and still has DJI Factory Warranties.

Please let me know if you have ANY questions. Thank you for your time!

Purchased for: $1,849
Asking for: $1,700
Shipping: Free

You will Get:

(1) The DJI Phantom 4 PRO Factory package which includes:

• 1x DJI Phantom 4 PRO Aircraft
  • 1x DJI 5870mAh High Capacity Battery
  • 1x Remote Controller W/ Mobile Device Holder
  • 1x 100W Battery charger for both Flight battery and remote controller
  • 2 Sets (4 Pairs, 8 pieces) of props
  • 1x Gimbal holder
  • 1x 16GB Micro SD Card (come installed on the copter)
  • Cables
  • Quick Start Manual
  • Factory Foam Case
  • Factory warranty from DJI. Warranty length varies for each part, check the link and click on "Warranty Period of Main Parts" for details: After-Sales Service Policies - DJI
(2) The Bundle Kit which includes:

• 1x Genuine DJI 5870mAh High Capacity Batteries (Please note, other sellers are including the smaller capacity battery in their bundles) (You get a total of 2 batteries: 1 comes already inside the Phantom and 1 extra battery)
  • 1x Smatre Battery Charging Hub for Phantom 4 Series Batteries (Manages up to 3 batteries charging in sequence. Please Note this is NOT a DJI product.)
  • 1x Carrying Backpack (Does not include foam, designed to fit the Factory Form Case that comes with the Phantom.)
  • 1x 64GB SD Card (Ultra High Speed 1 rating card)
  • 1x USB 3.0 SD Card Reader (For video/photo transfer)
  • 1x Surmik Drone Care Kit Pro (Includes Air Blower Cleaner, Lens Cloth, Lens Wet Cloth Pack, Cleaning Brush, Empty Spray Bottle etc)
  • 1x Remote Controller Neck Strap
  • 1x Mobile Device Extension Holder for Large Tablets (You can only fit a tablet up to iPad Air 2 size in the factory holder)
  • 1x 10" USB Cable for iOS devices

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj