Phantom4 v02.00.0700 Battery Signal Error

Reaction score
Hello to all, I wonder if the problem of the battery signal error has been solved or will be resolved soon with a new firmware, at the moment I have an updated Phantom4 V02.00.0700 and 3 batteries that present the same problem. I tried with different IOS or Android tablets and the problem is still the same. Thanks for the reply.
Marco
Battery error.PNG

IMG_0148.PNG

IMG_0150.PNG

IMG_0155.PNG

Thanks for reply :)
Marco

I had the same thing, when DJI sent me a replacement P4. I thought cleaning the contacts in the drone fixed the problem. It went away for a few flights, then came back. It didn’t seem to affect the flying. I had 29% battery then it went into a force landing in a deep canyon. Never recovered it. DJI won’t do a thing, even though they knew it was defective. They kept saying it was the battery, even though it happened with a new battery. Batteries aren’t covered after 6 months. Their comment was we feel for you, BYE.

Hello WV. Rootman, thank you for reply. I'm sorry to know you lost your P4. Just for testing yesterday I tried to downgrade the firmware to version 02.00.106 and indeed the battery problem did not show up even after 2x 20-minute flights with 2 batteries. I do not feel well with this version .106 because the video transmission is very fragmented and with many lags even at a distance of 50 meters, here in Italy in a non-FCC CE. I wait and hope that one day DJI will solve the problem with a new firmware. Greetings Marco

Hello WV. Rootman, thank you for reply. I'm sorry to know you lost your P4. Just for testing yesterday I tried to downgrade the firmware to version 02.00.106 and indeed the battery problem did not show up even after 2x 20-minute flights with 2 batteries. I do not feel well with this version .106 because the video transmission is very fragmented and with many lags even at a distance of 50 meters, here in Italy in a non-FCC CE. I wait and hope that one day DJI will solve the problem with a new firmware. Greetings Marco
Be careful Marco. My P4 had many flights with no battery error messages. I flew it the last time and the battery error message came up. It did a force landing into a deep canyon. There is no trails or roads to get to it. If you fly over water, it is possible that the same thing can happen to you.

On another topic, my wife's father worked at the American embassy in Roma. She lived there for 4 years and went to school there. She was a girl scout and traveled all over Italy. We have been to Roma several times. We ride the bus or metro and go everywhere. I love it when we leave the city. People are so much more friendly. I glad my wife speaks good Italian. I'm retired now and I'm too poor to return there. I have good memories though.

Thank you for reply and thank you for your memories about Italy :), I live near Milano about 600km from Rome, here is a little different but I'm happy stay here, sometimes I go in Rome for job by train in about 3 hours :)

My Wife tells me much about Milano.
My father ‘s brother died in Italy and I visited his grave in Nettuno. My aunt married a northern Italian. He had light hair and blue eyes.Tony Saccurro. I’m sure I spelled the last name wrong. Lol Addio.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl