Phantom will not fly!

Reaction score
Everything was working fine until a few days ago. Turned on the phantom and went for takeoff but nothing happened when throttle stick pushed forward. When I push left or right it will throttle up...sort of. Right stick is doing almost nothing. One I do get it in the air, it will throttle up but does so very slowly and will throttle down very slowly. In order to fly forward I have to push the left stick to the right. It's almost as if they got reversed somehow but the user interface says that everything is correct. I've checked and re-checked.

Not sure what the problem is. Could this be caused by low controller battery?

EDIT: calibrated transmitter and now all seems to be well. Just a fluke. Leaving this here for anyone else that may have the same issue!

this has been coming up quite a bit lately... did you do a firmware upgrade or anything recently? Have you gotten into the documentation section about the control modes? There's 2 modes your RC can be in, aptly named "Mode 1" and "Mode 2" but here's where it gets tricky - the default (and imo most logical) mode is Mode 2 where left stick is throttle/rotate and right stick is lateral.

Mode 1 reverses them... right stick is throttle/rotate and left is lateral.

It's easy to swap between them, I can't remember if the Phantom Assistant software can change the RC mode but I know for sure the RC Assistant software can.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues