Phantom vision won't connect to app?

Reaction score
Hi all.
I recently bought a phantom 2 vision without the camera. Is there any way to connect to the vision app? Thanks in advance

Thanks for your prompt reply.
Where could I find one and roughly how much please?
You could but a post in classifieds here for one or look on e-bay .
They are kinda hard to come by and most seemed to be bricked .
Mine is but I have others to fly . Just looked and found this
OEM DJI Phantom 2 Vision Camera Fc200

Thank you Dirk that's to pricey for me I got a 3 standard coming next week for less than that. But once again thank you

Shaun

Reactions: dirkclod
Thank you Dirk that's to pricey for me I got a 3 standard coming next week for less than that. But once again thank you

Shaun
Yeah and I have paid 300 for them before the Standard came out . If you can get a Standard for half of 150 that is the way to go as that is a good price .
I gave my Standard to a friend and is still flying great . You can fly the P2V with out the app for stick practice you will just have to stay close .
Good luck .
0ROJYyg.png

Hi Dirk and thanks again.
I bought my first one 3 weeks ago with damage but fly's fine, just looks battered and I paid 280 for it with black pearl receiver,fast shark transmitter,and 2 batteries+ Zenmuse h3-3d and gopro hero 3. Would it be worthwhile swapping over to the vision I bought on Friday?

Sorry but not really sure what your talking about Shaun . Not familiar with the components you speak of .
Maybe someone else will chime in that can tell you .

Thanks anyway Dirk

it is possible if you buy a vision plus wifi module, you then link the zenmeuse to it and you can use the app, thing is the modules go for over $100 dollars each, its what most vision plus owners do when the cameras fail

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.