Phantom Vision 2 pro help requested from newbie

Reaction score
Hi there,
I've recently bought a Phantom 2 Vision pro but need to bind the wifi extender to the Drone however DJI dont have the app in the app store anymore in the UK. Can anyone recommend another app that allows me to bind the 2 together or any pointers how to bind them via a computer or phone etc.....
I have the Litchi app on my phone but it doesnt seem to offer the binding function.
Any help gratefully received.
many thanks Andy

Hello everyone
I have Phantom 2 Vision plus but i need app to use for mapping there is no any DJi mobile app to connect it,however DJI dont have the app in the app store anymore. Can anyone recommend another app that will allow me to carry out my Mapping ,also When using Litchi app my P2V+ doesn't display on Phone screen, what should I do?
many thanks Abeeb.

Hello everyone
I have Phantom 2 Vision plus but i need app to use for mapping there is no any DJi mobile app to connect it,however DJI dont have the app in the app store anymore. Can anyone recommend another app that will allow me to carry out my Mapping ,also When using Litchi app my P2V+ doesn't display on Phone screen, what should I do?
many thanks Abeeb.
This us the same problem I have. I think the app must be still available in the USA but not in the UK. Lets hope someone on this site knows how we can bind our drones or get the app.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic