Phantom vision 2 plus Wi-Fi module

Reaction score
Hi all, I have a phantom vision 2 plus with the total problem of the black screen of death! Does anyone know if a Wi-Fi module from a phantom 2 vision will work in a vision plus? Thank you for your help, Ken.

Hey Ken,
The module in the p2v is built into the camera, as where the module in the p2v+ is in the craft and very different from one another! So unfortunately NO, they are not interchangeable!
You could put a vision camera on the plus craft with a couple wires, and it will work! But then you have a vision not a plus. Lol

I've done the swaps both ways, but from vision to plus, and plus to vision ( but from vision to plus, the money outweighs the cost of the whole craft used and working ) so not worth it!

I'd search for anew wifi module, they are expensive, but I've found some cheap ones here and there, or look for a crashed plus for cheap with a good module, I just bought one last month ( Craigslist ) $80 the whole thing ( craft , radio, extender, 4 batteries, and a case ) craft was crashed, but really only gimbal was destroyed, so I used the module on another craft, sold it for $350.
Kept the rest for parts!

Just keep your eyes open, deals are out there, also ask repair shops, etc. they might have something lying around?

J Dot
:cool:

Reactions: lardron
Do you know if the Wi-Fi module from a phantom 3 standard will fit the phantom 2 vision plus? Thank you, Ken

I don't believe so, as the 3's are integrated into the main board, also different from the 2 plus!

I have a friend, give him a call see if he can help you? He has a repair shop, his name is Mike.
He has helped me SEVERAL times in the past with hard to find stuff for a good price, he also warrantees all his parts, if there is a problem, he sends another.
Let me find his number for you
Here you go

Mike Holt
( 530 ) 277-5366
Please be aware of time difference! ( no 2am phone calls, lol )

If he asks,
Tell him Jerry from Florida sent you his way. He might give you a better deal?

Not sure if he can help, but worth a try, worst he can say is no!

Hope this helps
J Dot

Hello,
I have a Ph V 2 plus. My wifi module failed once. I did everything suggested by others with same problem. Later it started working again by itself. Probably overheating. There are many pilots suggesting to mod the wifi module to prevent more failures.
Some one have a good mod that really works to prevent more failures or damages?
Thank you very much.
Larson

I don't believe so, as the 3's are integrated into the main board, also different from the 2 plus!

I have a friend, give him a call see if he can help you? He has a repair shop, his name is Mike.
He has helped me SEVERAL times in the past with hard to find stuff for a good price, he also warrantees all his parts, if there is a problem, he sends another.
Let me find his number for you
Here you go

Mike Holt
( 530 ) 277-5366
Please be aware of time difference! ( no 2am phone calls, lol )

If he asks,
Tell him Jerry from Florida sent you his way. He might give you a better deal?

Not sure if he can help, but worth a try, worst he can say is no!

Hope this helps
J Dot
hi jerry im have a p2v+ with the same problem black feed im in florida Miami

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav