Phantom Vision 2 battery

Reaction score
Hi has anyone ever used any of these batteries from here, was thinking about ordering one seemed like a great deal I have ordered stuff from them before and always gotten my stuff but have heard horror stories about electronic stuff from china, it does say Phantom vision on the side of the battery and its a bit bigger battery for the phantom meaning longer flight times, just wondering if its safe to give it a try any suggestions? heres the link for it guess I forgot to put it in the description the first time,,,,
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/6000...Vision-Quadcopter-66-6wh-10c/32266722771.html

Last edited:
Hi has anyone ever used any of these batteries from here, was thinking about ordering one seemed like a great deal I have ordered stuff from them before and always gotten my stuff but have heard horror stories about electronic stuff from china, it does say Phantom vision on the side of the battery and its a bit bigger battery for the phantom meaning longer flight times, just wondering if its safe to give it a try any suggestions?

I think you forgot something

like from where?

that appears to be a Limefuel 6000 if the picture is truly it.

If so that is great price and value. I currently have one and have been using for over a month and it is the one I trust the most in my plus!

There's a risk some future DJI update will declare it incompatible.
You really won't want to try exchanging if it arrives faulty.
But it is cheap and *should* work.
Note delivery is shown as (up to) 39 days which is slow even by China standards.

or it may arrive fine and work forever and may get here in less time, most things do!
I prefer to look at the cut being half full. I have this battery and it is better than my DJI

I forget the brand name of them ones.Its some Irish sounding name. even tho its made in china. BUT then again so arent the real dji batterys.

BUT definitely not a limefuel The limefuels have there own sticker and brand logo on them and they are not afraid to come right out and tell you its a limefuel and they dont try to make some one think its a OEM dji battery Which some of the other generic makers try to make it look like a dji in every detail and are just making knock offs. .

I forget the brand name of them ones.Its some Irish sounding name. even tho its made in china. BUT then again so arent the real dji batterys.

BUT definitely not a limefuel The limefuels have there own sticker and brand logo on them and they are not afraid to come right out and tell you its a limefuel and they dont try to make some one think its a OEM dji battery Which some of the other generic makers try to make it look like a dji in every detail and are just making knock offs. .

Yea, not limefuel!
I just charged my Limefuel and it is not the same when I looked closer at the sides vs just the front.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl