Phantom vision 2 and rc not connecting

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a big issue with my Phantom vision 2 and my RC not connecting to the assistant software.
I installed the software on my MAC, this didn't work, then I installed in Parallels (windows 7) on my MAC, also no success, then installed it on my Sony Vaio (windows 8.1) this was no success as well.
I followed various threads, instructions and websites and tried all that was pointed out as probable solution, install drivers, delete and reinstall software, change cables, register product...first turn on Phantom then open software and vice versa.nothing helped!
I am desperate right now....
There is no connection what so ever, Assistant does not see the Phantom, neither in Mac nor windows laptop.
The same with my RC, it doesn't connect to the RC software either....

Does anyone have a solution or steps that I can follow to connect my Phantom and to be able to update it?

Thanks in advance!

Tony

Are you running a firewall?? I had to allow access via 'Little Snitch' for the connection, after that no problem connecting to my MAC. Run the Assistant program and it will open and hold waiting for you to connect and turn on the Phantom, be sure to turn on the RC first of course. Once the Assistant 'sees' the Phantom it will display the opening tab with general info.
As I run Parallels also when connecting the Phantom you should get a popup asking on which OS you wish to connect the device, MAC or Windows. I have never had an issue with my RC & Bird 'talking' to the assistant program, so I am thinking you have either a permissions issue, or you have told the OS to only connect this device to a specific OS, and your on the other one.
Another issue, did you download and install the driver pack from the DJI support site?, if not this is your problem.

Thanks!!
It was the security on my Mac....I did it through little snitch, as you said, and I can connect now!!

Thanks a lot for the help!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing