phantom v2 plus

Reaction score
Hi ive just bought a p v2 plus and had to swap the wifi modual. I cant download the vision app on android as its no longer available as it seems. I dont know how to re bind the camera to input the mac address. I have litche app but that dosent let me put a mac address in to bind the camera to the wifi extender. Has any one got a work around for this problem please.

Have you tried DJI Assistant 2. It's PC software that enables alot of Hardware configuration.

Hi yes but thats pc based and work s very well. Its the new wifi modual its the phantom i cant bind to my phone. The original vision verision had the capability to bind and input the mac address to the phone which is the option im lacking. Thank you for your input any more suggestions greatly welcomed.

Hi ive just bought a p v2 plus and had to swap the wifi modual. I cant download the vision app on android as its no longer available as it seems. I dont know how to re bind the camera to input the mac address. I have litche app but that dosent let me put a mac address in to bind the camera to the wifi extender. Has any one got a work around for this problem please.
My Remote Extender would not bind with my camera. There is a guy in Seattle, Washington who repairs/rebinds Vision 2 cameras and Extenders. He has a listing on eBay. But it is listed as a Remote Extender for sale. You purchase the Extender from him, and he sends you info on how and where to send your Extender and camera. I sent mine to him and got it back in about a week, and it's been working fine ever since. His price is very fair for a service that no one else seems to do. And he is very good at communicating back if you have questions! Here is the link: Items for sale by okstuv | eBay

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20