Phantom Standard 3 battery issue

Reaction score
I just got a brand new Phantom Standard 3 and everything is set up and ready to go with the exception of the battery for the drone. I plugged it in using the included charger they provided and none of the indicator lights turned on. I then followed the instructions and pressed the button once then held it for two seconds, nothing. I've been charging it for an hour, still nothing. Anyone have a situation like this happen to them? Any work arounds or do I have to contact the manufacturer? Not a good first impression to say the least.

Press button, let go of button, press again and hold 2 secs. Let go.

If battery doesn't start up, the battery is faulty. This is caused by sitting on the shelf too long. You can get a replacement battery through warranty.

Welcome to the site!

I just got a brand new Phantom Standard 3 and everything is set up and ready to go with the exception of the battery for the drone. I plugged it in using the included charger they provided and none of the indicator lights turned on. I then followed the instructions and pressed the button once then held it for two seconds, nothing. I've been charging it for an hour, still nothing. Anyone have a situation like this happen to them? Any work arounds or do I have to contact the manufacturer? Not a good first impression to say the least.
Did you get it?

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1