Phantom Shipment via DHL Annoyed! Anyone else have issues with DHL?

Reaction score
I know I gots 1st World Problems. ;)

OK so I was checking my tracking this morning to see where my Phantom order is at. I had ordered the Backpack and spare Battery with a P3A. I had also placed an order for Prop Guard and Spare Props that was shipped via DHL separately.

My Back Pack and Spare Battery P3A order shipped in one order as 2 pieces, and the accessories order as 1 on its own.

The 2 pieces stayed as 2 all the way to Ottawa, ON from China the mysteriously changed in to 1 piece. DHL's tracking has an entry of "Shipment arrived at incorrect facility. Sent to correct destination"

I called DHL to look in to this to see what was going on, and it seems the 2 pieces got separated and they are putting a trace on it now. The 1 package got handed off to an airline that handles delivery for DHL here in the North while the other went somewhere else.

The DHL rep gave me the Canadian North waybill for my order saying the 1 piece out of the 2 piece order was on its way still. So then I asked if I could get the waybill for my second order of the accessories. Provided him my DHL tracking number and strangely it came back with the same Canadian North waybill number he just provided me for the other shipment.

I asked him why that was and how the hell did my 2 piece shipment get separated but my other shipment aside from that got bundled with the first one? he couldn't answer and assured me they are looking in to it and will get back to me.

I really am hoping this is just a mix up and someone didn't lift my P3A.

I had a friend years ago order a $3000.00 Audio Mixer shipped from the US to here and it landed in Toronto and somehow was signed for and delivered without it even making it to it's destination. Luckily enough the supplier shipped another one to him at no additional cost. But someone out there walked off with a nice piece of gear for nothing.

I don't trust shipping companies when it comes to expensive gear. Gets me nervous.

Anyone else have DHL issues?

Fedex & UPS = never a problem. One time a while back I had something coming on DHL. Tracking said it was out for delivery, but I never got it. Had to wait a couple of days before the tracking was updated to show it as returned to shipping center. I called them and apparently the driver couldn't find my house, and instead of asking just about 'anybody' in my town of 500 people where I live, he decided to just not deliver it. Didn't even take it with the next day to try again. Ugh.

DHL found the package and have forwarded it on to the airline for delivery hopefully before end of week. Phew! If that was my Phantom and it got lost I don't think I could wait another 30 days do DJI to send another.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl