Phantom shakes while descending

What software version are you using?
What Firmware are you using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tisi123 said:
"Unplug the battery on the phantom for 5 mins. Plug battery back in and see if it will finish calibration"

Yes, it has finished the calibration. Then I have unplugged the USB cable (as suggested by the official DJI video), unplugged the battery, plugged the battery and we are at the 4 times yellow blinking endless series again...

The continuos yellow blinking alerts that no TX is on or no binded with phantom. It is different to 4 yellows blinks sequences (pre flight warm status)

Sorry if I can't express my thoughts in a very polished way.
The yellow blink series is in fact the "4 yellows blinks sequence"

I'm using Naza Sotware v 2.14
Main Controller firmware is v 3.14
PMU firmware is 0.2.0.4

And your not getting a message middle way of the calibration like "Unplug MC for 10 mins" or something like that?

Call my Skype number. Lets get this done.

The 4 blinking yellow lights are usually the IMU warming up. It should stop after 2 and a half minutes. How long do the 4 yellow lights blink for (always seems like forever), have you timed it. If it is longer than 3 minutes then something is wrong.

Ok, so now the things are getting even more interesting...
There is no warning when I start the Naza Assistant Software. When I go to Tools and click on "Check IMU Status" button I get the message "No need calibration. Calibration procedure can be skipped". Which is great.

But, when I plug the battery to Phantom the "4 blinking yellow lights problem" begins. I am writing this message after 10 minutes of waiting for the yellow lights to stop blinking.

Many issues are fixed by Advance cCalibration EVEN if assistant shows not required... try it... nothing will go worst than actual status.

Yep, I keep trying and trying and trying. I had a very useful (and long) phone conversation with edunwody. After almost an hour and more than dozen of advanced calibrations with all the magic tricks (unplugging the battery, plugging the battery, unplugging the usb cable, plugging the usb cable again) we have achieved the successful one. The problem is, that even after a successful advanced calibration (happened once so far), when the Phantom is unplugged from the computer and powered off and then powered on I have the four time yellow blinks issue. Now I am trying to get the second successful advanced calibration....

SUCCESS!!!!!!!!

The key was to unplug the battery BEFORE unplugging the USB cable. Of course after a successful advanced calibration (with all the magic tricks). Thank you all, but first of all THANK YOU EDUNWODY!!
After hours of fighting I have my Phantom back! :)

I promise, I'll never do the advanced IMU calibration again!!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik