Phantom Restart

Reaction score
Another Phantom out of hibernation lol.. Her's my particulars..

DJI Go version - 3.1.43
Firmware 1.4.10+
Remote Controller 1.5.70
Basic Flysafe Database 1.00.01.07

Craft flies ok, should I update any of the above? Is there any harm in updating DJI Go?

The Props look good, how do you know when these need replacing?

There are some stress cracks starting on the underside of the arms - small and thin at the moment. Should I just back off the screws add some super glue and gently re-tighten?

Whatever happened to the radio channel mod that was around.. that was a godsend for all the interference i have around my area. Does that still work?

Anything else I should I know before I do more than test flight?

Props should be ok as long as there isnt any significant scuffs,bends,chips etc.i would definitely check the imu and compass calibrations before take off just to make sure theyre still functioning properly.and if your not getting any firmware update warnings i wouldnt worry about that either unless ther is a problem with how the craft functions or responds

My P3P, also out of a long hibernation (thankfully I did charge the batteries on occasion, or I would have been in trouble..) had some cracks in the arms too, I removed the top shell and motors(YouTube has good guides on this) and used Plast-Aid worked into the cracks (it's brilliant at this as it fuses the cracks together) The Phantom worked like I'd used it the previous day, and has been faultless over the last couple of weeks, I did update everything though.

Install Owoda brand motor supports and then forget about the cracks. They will not reappear.
$25 and an hour of your time or less. Amazon

Reactions: KachemakDiver

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj